Title: E-Commerce and Digital Sr. Manager
Location: Norwalk, CT
Established in 1989, Reed's is America's best-selling ginger beer brand and has been the leader and innovator in the ginger beer category for decades. Virgil's is America's best-selling independent, full line of natural craft sodas. The Reed's Inc. portfolio is sold in over 40,000 retail doors nationwide. Reed's Ginger Beers are unique due to the proprietary process of using fresh ginger root combined with a Jamaican inspired recipe of natural spices and fruit juices. The Company uses this same handcrafted approach in its award-winning Virgil's line of great tasting, bold flavored craft sodas.
Experienced ecommerce professional who is passionate about building a robust digital ecosystem for the Reed’s Inc portfolio. This individual will lead the development of strategies and the execution of tactical plans to profitabily scale our fast-growing ecommerce and Amazon channels via growth in sales, customer acquisition, conversion, subscriptions, and retention.
This position requires an analytical thinker who is comfortable interpreting data into actionable insights. Must have experience working with external agencies to drive business results, and are interested in helping educate internal team members on digital best practices. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, this position will partner closely with internal stakeholders on a variety of critical business processes including, but not limited to qualitative and quantitative reporting, S&OP and other key projects. After reviewing our website and Amazon listings, this individual should already be buzzing with ideas on how to increase time spent on site, improve rankings, and ultimately drive conversion.
• Responsible for all direct to consumer ecommerce sites (brand.com, Amazon, retailers)
• Strategy Development, P&L Responsibility, Everyday Management/Optimizaion, User Acquisition Marketing (See Digital Marketing below) and New Product Ideas for the channel
• Evaluate and manage key 3rd and party brokers for day to day execution and optimization
• Responsible for Reed’s Organic Digital Marketing Strategy:
• Oversee Organic Social Manager (3rd party), support in building and executing our digital strategy and calendar (Social, Email, SMS and Content Creation)
• Manage Website Optimization/Creation with 3rd party. May include development of a new site for ecommerce support
• Be a strong internal partner, thought leader, and change agent: work across organization to align the digital e-commerce strategy with target audience and client needs, brand positioning, revenue goals, and team resources
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or related field
• 5-7+ years in e-commerce management with P&L management perferred. Beverage or similar CPG category experience a plus!
• Experience with Shopify and fluent in Google Analytics
• Demonstrated proficiency with Amazon (AMS, Amazon Seller and Vendor Central) and managing outside Amazon agencies
• Proven expertise acquiring customers and driving revenue through SEM/Google Shopping, affiliate, paid social, retargeting and programmatic marketing spend
• Proven project management capabilities, highly organized with strong attention-to-detail
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively interact across business functions to deliver effective marketing programs
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes and additional software/web-based applications
• Creative and design skills (Photoshop, video editing) and an aesthetic sensibility are a plus
• Strong understanding of established web and mobile standards and best practices, and a general curiosity about emerging technologies
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Reed’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
View the latest news coverage on Reed’s